To further meet the needs of Moose Javians during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Moose Jaw has made the following changes to Moose Jaw Transit operations, effective Monday, March 30, 2020:
- Transit will revise regular hours and routes to run from 9:55 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- To assist in continuing to meet rider expectations a “Dial a Bus” service will be implemented and filled based on availability between 7am and 7pm.
- To assist seniors and higher-risk individuals, Transit will take bookings to meet the high-risk customer shopping hours offered by Safeway/Coop/Superstore/Wal-Mart.
- To book the service you are asked to call with as much notice as possible as bookings will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Phone 306-694-4513.
Below is the Monday to Friday Transit Schedule.
- Service into West Park is contingent on the developer paving roadways I the subdivision.
- Saturday service for Routes 1 & 3 will be the same the Monday / Tuesday service
- Saturday service for Routes 2 & 4 will alternate as they do now, with Route 4 leaving first.
Schedules will be posted on bus shelters. Click here for full schedule