As noted, service is provided on four routes which converge on the downtown core.
- Route 1 – Athabasca East
- Route 2 – Sunningdale
- Route 3 – Athabasca West/Thatcher
- Route 4 – Westmount
Popular destinations via routes from downtown:
- Mall, Superstore, Wal-Mart, Trailer Courts, Union Hospital, A.E. Peacock Collgiate – Utilize Route 1 – Athabasca East
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Sportsplex, Mall, Vanier Collegiate – Utilize Route 2 – Sunningdale
- Pioneer Lodge, Central Collegiate – Utilize Route 3 – Athabasca East/Thatcher
- South Hill Clinic, South Hill Mall, Extendicare, Riverview Collegiate – Utilize Route 4 – Westmount
The City of Moose Jaw will provide free Transit service on Election Day, Monday, November 9, 2020.
The routes are shown on the map below (Click for larger image):
Bus stops are placed along each route at locations that are practical based on spacing (between stops) and roadway geometry. Stops are placed at or adjacent to major intersections as well as every two to three blocks.
Shelters are located at busy bus stop sites and in locations where weather may be a factor in passenger comfort. Through capital purchasing, it is our intent over the next couple of years to replace the older style of shelter with the newer style of full glass panels.