Fixed Route Service
SATURDAY TRANSIT SERVICE BY APPOINTMENT EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2021
Effective Saturday May 1, 2021, Moose Jaw Transit’s Saturday operation will change to Dial-a-Ride service. Fixed route service will no longer be available on Saturdays. Weekday fixed route service will not change.
More information about Saturday Dial-a-Ride Service can be found here.
REGULAR FIXED ROUTE SERVICE
Regular Fixed Route Service is in operation between 7:15 am and 6:30 pm Monday to Friday. Moose Jaw Transit does not operate on Sundays or statutory holidays.
Moose Jaw Transit service is provided on four routes which converge on the downtown core.
- Route 1 – Athabasca East
- Route 2 – Sunningdale
- Route 3 – Athabasca West/Thatcher
- Route 4 – Westmount
Popular destinations via routes from downtown:
- Route 1 – Athabasca East: Town ‘n’ Country Mall, Superstore, Wal-Mart, Trailer Courts, Dr. F. H. Wigmore Regional Hospital, A.E. Peacock Collegiate
- Route 2 – Sunningdale: Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Kinsmen Sportsplex, Town ‘n’ Country Mall, Vanier Collegiate
- Route 3 – Athabasca West/Thatcher: Pioneer Lodge, Central Collegiate
- Route 4 – Westmount: South Hill Clinic, South Hill Mall, Extendicare, Riverview Collegiate
Schedules are posted on bus shelters, and transit guides with schedules and maps for all fixed routes are available free of charge at City Hall and the Kinsmen Sportsplex.
TRANSIT SCHEDULE AND ROUTE MAP
“SCHOOL EXTRA” SERVICE
Moose Jaw Transit provides a School Extra run from South Hill and the Northwest area of the city each school day to assist the fixed route bus in getting high school students to school in a timely fashion.
Below is the School Extra run schedule, updated for the 2021-2022 school year:
Please arrive at your bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.