Current Water Advisories
Below is a list of all Moose Jaw properties currently under a “Boil Water Advisory”. Individuals affected by a water disruption should:
- Boil all water, which is used for drinking purposes or may be ingested, for at least one (1) minute, at a rolling boil prior to consumption / usage, or
- Use an alternate water source which you know to be safe.
- Do not drink water from public drinking fountains in this area.
- While bathing, avoid swallowing the water.
- Consult your physician if you have cuts or rashes that are severe before using the water.
- Younger children and infants should be sponge bathed.
- Regular tap water can still be used for washing clothes and dishes.
To view the Boil Water Advisory map, click here. The City of Moose Jaw reminds residents that the potable water truck is deployed for those residents who have no water service at all. The City of Moose Jaw will notify you with a green tag on your door once the advisory for your property has ended.