PROPERTY TAX PRE-PAYMENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
The City of Moose Jaw reminds residents that discounts are available for property owners that make property tax pre-payments.
Discounts will be provided on the municipal portion of your property tax* for any payment made between January 1 – March 31, 2024.
(* Unless your account is in arrears or on the TIPPS/Tax Installment Payment Plan Service, as per the Property Tax Bylaw.)
The City of Moose Jaw offers multiple payment options:
- In-person at City Hall, 228 Main St. North, during regular business hours: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (except Statutory holidays).
- Deposit a cheque in the mail slot in front of City Hall 24 hours a day.
- At Your Bank – payment of property taxes can be made at your financial institution or through their online and telephone bill payment services.
- Regular Mail – Property tax payments can be mailed to City Hall. Please mail all payments to 228 Main Street North, Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 3J8.
- Credit Card Payment – Property Tax payments can also be made via credit card through a third-party provider. Click here to learn more.
To view the current tax status of your property, click this link and type your address into the search bar or use the Property Tax Search button on the free City of Moose Jaw app.
If you have questions, use the Contact Us feature at www.moosejaw.ca or phone 306-694-4410.