KINSMEN SPORTSPLEX AQUATIC FACILITY
The Kinsmen Sportsplex Pool is now open. Click here for schedules and to book your swim. Full details on registration and COVID Protocols can be found with our Re-Open Plan. Please call the Kinsmen Sportsplex at 306 694-4483 with assistance to book your swim or set up your account.
We are pleased to partner with Supermeats to offer concession services.
The concession will be open
Saturdays 11:00 am - 6:00 pm & Sundays 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Please call Supermeats at 306 692-2424 for more details or email Supermeats
Please feel welcome to purchase your refreshments and use our physically distanced tables within the Sportsplex lobby, before, during or after your family’s swim times. Spectators are not permitted on the pool deck.
In partnership with the Red Cross, we encourage you to access the following FREE resources for information and activities to help keep you and your family safe in, on and around water, at all times:
- Have Fun (black & white)
- Have Fun (colour)
- It's in the bag (black & white)
- It's in the bag (colour)
- The 7 Differences
- The Observer
- Buckles Colouring Sheet
- Water Safety Brain Games - Cool Detective
- Water Safety Brain Games - Float Plan Handout
- Water Safety Brain Games - Get Help
- Water Safety Brain Games - Potential Dangers of Open Water Word Search
- Water Safety Brain Games - Overboard
- Water Safety Brain Games - PFD Checklist
- Water Safety Brain Games - It's a Plan!
- Water Safety Brain Games - Reach Out
- Water Safety Brain Games - It's a Toss Up!
Older swimmers or those who would like to become a Swimming & Water Safety Instructor can test their water safety knowledge with our Canadian Red Cross Water Safety Quiz.
Health and safety tip sheets are also available for parents and caregivers as a reminder of how to stay safe in, on, and around the water.