Closed for the season
Will reopen June 2021
10:00 am – 7:00pm
Crescent Park Spray Park
200 Block of Fairford St. E
1996 Summer Games Spray Park
700 Block of 16th Ave SW
Elgin Park Spray Park (Wheelchair Accessible)
8th Avenue NW and Hall St. W
Co-op Community East End Spray Park (Wheelchair Accessible)
9th Avenue NE and Ominica St. E
The City reminds users to follow Public Health orders:
- Those who are sick or have symptoms related to COVID-19 must stay home.
- Use spray parks at your own risk.
- It’s recommended that families carry hand sanitizer when visiting public spaces.
- Avoid overcrowding. Individual groups must not exceed the current restrictions on outdoor public gatherings (30).
- Limit gathering with other people when entering and leaving the park and supervising children playing. (e.g. paths, benches, picnic areas)
- If the spray park is busy, come back when it's not as busy or use another play area.
- Practice proper hand hygiene.
- Reduce physical contact with spray features wherever possible.
- Children should be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian, and reminded not to touch or contact others.