KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We continue to offer enhanced health and safety measures for you, our customer, and our for employees.
We will need your continued help to ensure we create the safest environment possible.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- It is recommended you register for all activities online at www.moosejaw.ca, City of Moose Jaw app or via phone (Yara Centre 306 694-4560 or Kinsmen Sportsplex 306 694-4483).
- Enhanced cleaning by City of Moose Jaw staff.
- Reduced shared equipment / items available.
- All swimmers must have a head to toe cleansing shower.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FACILITY USERS
- Outdoor shoes must be stored on racks.
- Change rooms, locker rooms and washrooms are available.
- Bring your own lock for daily locker use at Yara Centre and Kinsmen Sportsplex.
- Water bottles are allowed and water fountains are available.
- All personal equipment must be disinfected at the facilities.
PROPER CLEANING OF EQUIPMENT
- Members and visitors must regularly sanitize and wash their hands.
- Sanitize all equipment before and after use with sanitizer provided.
- Please notify staff if you witness users not following protocol.
Customers under 10 years old
- All customers under the age of 10 yrs must be accompanied in the water, on the ice, on the turf or in the facilities by a parent or a responsible caregiver that is 16 yrs or over.
- Spectator areas will be made available at select program times in each facility as deemed appropriate.
Book your activity online at www.moosejaw.ca , with the City of Moose Jaw app or call to ensure your spot. There are no refunds on bookings. Member no shows will result in cancelation fees.
The City of Moose Jaw is proud to offer four ice surfaces, an indoor swimming pool and indoor fieldhouse.
View our Ice and Turf Availability by clicking here
View our Arena Usage Policy by clicking here
View our 2021 Indoor Arena Floor Season Request Application Form by clicking here
View our 2021-2022 Indoor Arena Ice Season Request Application Form by clicking here
To book turf please call (306) 694-4560. To book ice and pool times, please call (306) 694-4483.