Parks Recreation & Culture
Over 40 kilometres of trails encircle the city. Joggers, walkers and inline enthusiasts all take advantage of the varied terrain and sites along the Trails to enhance their outdoor experience. The pathway system winds through well manicured and treed areas into untouched prairie landscape. Urban sections and environmentally significant loop portions add an interesting dimension.
- Cross-Country Ski Trail: Three cross country ski trails are maintained during the winter months.
- Devonian Trail: 4.2 km trail 5th Ave S. E. & Fairford St. E.
- Rotary Trail: 32.3 km. trail around Moose Jaw
- Trans-Canada Trail
- 10 km trail from Coteau St E. & 8th Ave. S.E. to Connor Park
- Wakamow Ecological Trail: 1 km trail 7th Ave. S.W.