Parks Recreation & Culture

Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Quick Facts

Outdoor Events

The City of Moose Jaw recognizes that Outdoor Events play an integral role in the community’s spirit, health, and participation and strongly supports events in our community.

If you are interested in using Crescent Park, Happy Valley or other outdoor facilities, applications and permits are required. Please note that all Wakamow Valley and Connor Park bookings are done with Wakamow Valley.

Parks and Open Spaces Rental Fees

GST not includedRate TypeRate
All Parks and Open SpacesPer Hour$49.52
Full Day$198.08

Outdoor Special Events Planning Guide - pdf

A Permit is required for all Outdoor Special Events hosted on City of Moose Jaw property. All applications will be reviewed by the Parks & Recreation Department and approval is granted once the application is signed by the City. The signed copy of the application will serve as the Special Event Permit for the event.

Outdoor Special Events Application Form - pdf

A Special Occasion Permit is required for all Outdoor Events serving alcohol for Special Events in Crescent Park . This form will be used as City Approval for Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority Permits. Please note that not all Outdoor Spaces are eligible for a Special Occasion Permit.

Special Occasion Permit Application Form - pdf

© city of moose Jaw Saskatchewan. All Rights reserved. Site by AdSpark Communications