Parks Recreation & Culture
Moose Jaw Public Library
461 Langdon Crescent
Moose Jaw, SK
Telephone: (306) 692-2787
Fax: (306) 692-3368
Offering a wide range of programs and services The Moose Jaw Public Library is located in Municipal Heritage Property downtown in the City of Moose Jaw’s Crescent Park. The library is a two-storey brick and limestone clad building that was completed in 1913, with a 44,000-square foot expansion completed in 1993. Adjacent to the Library is the Moose Jaw Museum & Art Gallery.
Libraries aren’t just about books anymore! The Library offers:
- Public Internet stations with access to printing, photocopy services, and free Wi-F
- Ongoing free programs for children, youth, and adults that are current and relevant to the interests of the community.
- DVDs/Blu-rays, CD’s and Audiobooks
- Video games in a wide range of formats
- Graphic novels and manga
- Large print and access to resources for the visually impaired
- Magazines and Newspapers from across Western Canada
- French and other language books and resources in Adult and Children’s departments
- Digital on-line services including (insert links) Pressreader, Hoopla, Kanopy, Overdrive
- Seed lending library, to get you started planting a garden
- Archives Department that collects materials relating to the history and development of the City of Moose Jaw and surrounding area
- Outreach delivery service for those who are unable to come to the library (due to illness, age, or disability).
- and so much more, in a welcoming environment, all for free!
Spacious, affordable meeting rooms and a Performing Arts Theatre (135 seats) are available to rent for business or non-profit purposes.
Learn more at www.moosejawlibrary.ca or by calling the Library at 306-692-2787