The City of Moose Jaw and Spectra Venue Management are seeking a Naming Rights Partner for our state-of-the-art multi-purpose sports and entertainment venue.
The 210,000 square-foot facility, which opened on August 19, 2011, features an entertainment /sports bowl, eight-sheet curling facility, and conference space. The eight-sheet Moose Jaw Ford Curling Centre features locker rooms and a spacious seating area.
The Great Western Lounge is situated on the second floor and overlooks the curling centre ice. The facility also features conference space to host business meetings, tradeshows, special gatherings, conventions, and celebrations.
- Over 1,000,000 people have enjoyed sporting events, concerts, trade shows and conferences since opening in 2011.
- Home to the Moose Jaw Warriors of the Western Hockey League.
- The facility has hosted multiple nationally televised sporting championships (2015 and 2020 Scotties Tournament of Hearts, 2013 Telus Cup)
- Hosted over 60 concerts including Carrie Underwood, John Mellencamp, Dolly Parton and Motley Crue.
- Seats 4,465 for hockey and 5,000+ for concerts.
- 132 Club Seats and 21 Private Suites
- The facility is the western anchor for potential development along River Street between 2nd Avenue and Main Street, a two-square block ‘blank canvas’ that’s ripe for exciting developments, whether it be arts and culture, culinary tourism, craft breweries, distilleries or live-work studios.
For full details, click the image below. If you are interested in seizing this branding opportunity, call Jim Puffalt, City Manager for the City of Moose Jaw, at 306-694-4427 or email: email@example.com.