Career Opportunities With the City
The City of Moose Jaw provides a wide variety of programs and services to our residents. That means it takes a wide variety of skills and expertise from our employees, not to mention a “How Can We Help You?” attitude, to effectively deliver those services. Here is just a snapshot of some of the roles that make up our City workforce:
- Parks and Recreation: Facility Operators, Recreation Supervisors, Maintenance Staff, Horticulturists, Lifeguards
- Public Works and Utilities: Equipment Operators, Labourers, Mechanics, Transit Drivers, Pump Station Operators
- Planning and Development: Planners, Economic Development Coordinators, Building Officials
- Engineering: Technicians, Technologist, CAD technicians, Engineers
- Fire Department: Firefighters, Fire Inspectors
- Support Functions: Accounting Clerks, Customer Service Representatives, IT Technicians, Human Resource Consultants, Administrative Professionals, Legal Counsel, Safety Officers, Bylaw Officers
The City of Moose Jaw is an inclusive employer and we are committed to the safety of our workers.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Work/Life Balance (For more details on Moose Jaw’s quality of life advantages, click here)
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to grow your career
To apply to one of the opportunities below please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include the Competition number of the position you are applying to. Don’t see the opportunity you had in mind? Check back often as this page will be updated as positions become vacant.