Yara Centre, Kinsmen Sportsplex Pool Open With New Safety Guidelines
UPDATED August 13, 2020
Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw is pleased to announce that Yara Centre and the Kinsmen Sportsplex pool are open with new safety guidelines.
The City has phased reopening plans for each facility. Here is what to expect when returning to these facilities:
- Registered activity blocks; all activities must be pre-booked with the Online Recreation Registration link at moosejaw.ca or on the City’s free app (downloads available in your favourite app store). You can also call the facility to make your booking.
- Members can book 5 days in advance and non-members can book 4 days in advance. There are no refunds on bookings and no-shows will result in cancellation fees.
- Reduced capacities and modified hours.
- Enhanced cleaning by City of Moose Jaw staff.
- Customers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reduced shared equipment items available.
- All users and all family members must have a PerfectMind user account for contact tracing purposes. Accounts are free and can be setup online or by calling the facility.
- Modified swim lessons and fitness classes will return in September. Registration opens Monday, August 10.
- Mandatory adherence to all public health guidelines.
To view programming schedules and detailed information regarding the Yara Centre and Kinsmen Sportsplex pool reopening plans, click here.
The City of Moose Jaw thanks you in advance for your patience and dedication to the safe reopening of our facilities.