June 15, 2020
Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw advises that the eastbound lanes of Thatcher Dr. from Blue Sage Dr. to Main St. North will be closed to allow for paving work.
Construction begins Tuesday, June 16, 2020 and is anticipated to be completed Saturday, June 20, 2020, weather permitting.
During construction, two-way traffic will be in place in the westbound lanes of Thatcher Dr.
Access to Thatcher Dr. from the Service Road and Mulberry Lane will be blocked to traffic to accommodate this project but there will be access to all businesses and entities in the area through other roads:
- Boston Pizza and Husky via the Service Road access from Main St.
- Comfort Inn & Suites can be accessed from Mulberry Lane (preferred for heavier traffic) or from the Quiznos parking lot.
- Quiznos can be accessed from the Husky station.
- Mulberry Lane access from 4th Avenue NW (coming from the south).
- Blue Sage Drive can be accessed via Thatcher Dr.
Alternate access points must also be used for the Main St. West Service Road (north side) and Wood Lily Drive. Traffic signage and barricading will be in place to accommodate this disruption. Drivers and pedestrians are encouraged to use caution in the area and to obey all posted detours and signs for the safety of everyone.