March 29, 2021
Moose Jaw, SK – The Saskatchewan Health Authority issued a warning to Moose Javians this past weekend. According to a SHA media release issued Saturday, March 27, “The Saskatchewan Health Authority is encouraging all Moose Jaw area residents to take additional precautions in light of increasing community transmission of COVID-19 Variants of Concern (VoC) in the area.”‘
SHA has also added the following: :
Moose Jaw area residents are strongly encouraged to do the following:
- Only gather indoors with your immediate household. In particular, for those that are over the age of 50, you should consider NOT increasing your household bubbles to include 2-3 households up to 10 people.
- Limit travel and shopping to essential only.
- Opt for take-out and curbside pick-up.
- Stay home with even mildest symptoms. Stay home if you have been in contact with anyone with mild symptoms.
- Get tested if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptoms.
- Continue practicing physical distancing, frequent handwashing and wear a mask when in public places.
To read the entire media release on the SHA website, click here.