Saskatchewan Day Long Weekend Services and Facilities Update
July 30, 2020
Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw offers the following reminders about City facilities and services for the Saskatchewan Day Civic holiday Monday, August 3, 2020:
City Hall: CLOSED.
Transit: No service August 3.
Waste Collection: Zones 1 and 2 (as scheduled).
Recycling Collection: Zone 9 (as scheduled).
Sanitary Landfill: Open 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The City reminds residents that parks, playgrounds and spray parks are open, but we offer these reminders:
- Those who are sick or have symptoms related to COVID-19 must stay home.
- Use spray parks, playgrounds and parks at your own risk.
- It’s recommended that families carry hand sanitizer when visiting public spaces practice proper hand hygiene.
- Avoid overcrowding. Individual groups must not exceed the current restrictions on outdoor public gatherings (30).
- Limit gathering with other people when entering and leaving the park and supervising children playing. (e.g. paths, benches, picnic areas)
- If the spray park or playground is busy, come back when it’s not as busy or use another play area.
- Reduce physical contact with spray park features wherever possible.
- Children should be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian, and reminded not to touch or contact others.
For further information on City services and operations affected by COVID-19, visit www.MooseJaw.ca/coronavirus and download the City’s Request For Service app to report an issue and receive notifications when updates occur.