Take notice that a Certificate of Intent to Dissolve the Moose Jaw Downtown and Soccer/ Field-House Facilities, Inc. (“Corporation”) was issued on January 15, 2021; and that,
- All claims against the assets of the Corporation must be duly verified by statutory declaration, and with particulars including the claim amount, basis and origination date, and valuation of security held, if any.
- The deadline for submitting claims is February 23, 2021.
- Any claims that are not received by the Corporation prior to the date set forth above will not be recognized.
- Debtors are requested to pay all outstanding obligations no later than 30 days from the date of this notice. Payment should be made to the City of Moose Jaw.
- All claims and payments must be sent to City of Moose Jaw, Office of the City
Clerk, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 228 Main Street North, Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 3J8.
Dated the 27th day of January 2021.
Assistant City Clerk