September 16, 2022
MOOSE JAW – Moose Jaw City Council is seeking passionate Moose Javians who want to make a positive impact within one of our City-led committees and boards.
If you are 18 years of age or older, a Canadian citizen, a full-time resident of Moose Jaw and have the knowledge, leadership and energy to make a difference, click the Boards, Committees and Commissions page at www.moosejaw.ca to find the committee or board that aligns with your interests, including:
- Community Clean-Up Advisory Committee
- Cultural Diversity Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Parks, Recreation and Facilities Advisory Committee
- Public Art Committee
- Public Works, Infrastructure and Environment Advisory Committee
- Special Needs Advisory Committee
- Moose Jaw Public Library Board
- Palliser Regional Library Board
- Moose Jaw Board of Police Commissioners
As a member, you’ll provide input and advice to City Councillors and other engaged residents that will help shape decisions on important issues that impact life in the City of Moose Jaw.
City Council values inclusivity, respect and trust and invites participation from community members in the decision-making process. Nominees will have been recruited through an inclusive, transparent, and equitable process and appointments made by City Council will reflect these objectives.
Deadline for completing applications is Friday, October 14, 2022. For more information, you can also contact the Office of the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-694-4424.
Here are a pair of testimonial videos from current Advisory Committee Members.