November 22, 2021
MOOSE JAW – Moose Jaw’s growth and potential as an industrial and energy hub is the focus of the latest edition of Industry West magazine.
“Powering Up In Moose Jaw: See Your Future in Canada’s Most Notorious City” is the cover story in the Winter edition of Industry West, a quarterly business publication seen by 12,000 subscribers and viewed online by thousands of readers around the world.
The feature showcases multiple new developments and business success stories in Moose Jaw, including:
- Great Plains Power Station (Sask Power’s 360-megawatt natural gas power station being constructed in the City’s Agri-Food Industrial Park).
- Donald’s Fine Foods purchase and expansion (construction is underway) of the former XL Beef Plant, which will become a sow culling facility.
- AgroCorp Processing, which moved its Canadian headquarters to Moose Jaw in 2017.
- Gibson Energy’s recent $20-million investment at its Moose Jaw plant.
- The City’s exploration of geothermal energy potential.
Moose Jaw’s low cost of living and attractiveness as a place to make your home while “working from anywhere” are also highlighted.
“It’s time for Moose Jaw to see significant growth and we’re poised to make it happen,” said Clive Tolley, Moose Jaw’s newly elected Mayor. “These major investments in Moose Jaw give us lots to celebrate but it can’t stop there. We will aggressively promote Moose Jaw as a place to invest and make a life.”
Moose Jaw’s Industry West feature can be read in their latest print edition or online with this link.