Moose Jaw City Council is seeking passionate Moose Javians who want to make a positive impact within one of our City-led committees and boards.
If you are 16 years of age or older, a Canadian citizen, a full-time resident of Moose Jaw and have the knowledge, leadership and energy to make a difference, click the Boards, Committees and Commissions page at www.moosejaw.ca to find the committee, board or commission that aligns with your interests, including:
- Board of Police Commissioners
- Cultural Diversity Advisory Committee
- Development Appeals Board
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Parks, Recreation and Facilities Advisory Committee
- Public Art Committee
- Public Works, Infrastructure and Environment Advisory Committee
- Moose Jaw Public Library Board / Palliser Regional Library Board
- Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority
- Wakamow Valley Authority
- Youth Advisory Committee (must be 16-25 years old)
As a member, you will provide input and advice to City Councillors and other engaged residents that will help shape decisions on important issues that impact life in the City of Moose Jaw.
City Council values inclusivity, respect and trust and invites participation from community members in the decision-making process. Nominees will have been recruited through an inclusive, transparent, and equitable process and appointments made by City Council will reflect these objectives.
Deadline for completing applications is Friday, October 13, 2023. For more information, you can also contact the Office of the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-694-4424.