October 5, 2020
Moose Jaw, SK – Applications are now being accepted from residents interested in taking an active role on one or more of the following City of Moose Jaw’s Boards and Committees:
- Development Appeals Board (3 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Cultural Diversity Advisory Committee (2 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Heritage Advisory Committee (1 citizen-at-large vacancy)
- Moose Jaw Board of Police Commissioners (2 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Moose Jaw Public Library (5 to 15 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Palliser Regional Library Board (7 citizens-at-large, to be eligible for appointment must be an appointed member of the Moose Jaw Public Library)
- Murals Project Management Committee (3 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Parks, Facilities and Recreation Advisory Committee (3 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Public Works, Infrastructure and Environment Advisory Committee (1 citizen-at-large vacancy for a representative of the First Nations or Metis community)
- Special Needs Advisory Committee (7 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Youth Advisory Committee (1 representative of a home school student who is a resident of Moose Jaw; 1 student representative from an accredited distance learning school who is a resident of Moose Jaw; and 2 youth-at-large representatives, between 18 – 25 years of age, from schools not currently represented on the Committee.)
Application forms and additional information regarding the City’s Boards, Committees and Commissions can be obtained from the Boards and Committees page on the City’s website or by contacting the City Clerk’s Office, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, (306-694-4424).
Applications may be submitted on line through the City’s website, by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 3J8, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.