MOOSE JAW – The City of Moose Jaw advises that Contractors will perform CIPP (cured-in-place pipe) sewer lining beginning May 2, 2023. The following locations will be impacted between May 2-July 31:
- Caribou St. W – 5th Ave. NW and Algoma Ave. to 9th Ave. NW
- 7th Ave. NW – Caribou St. W to Saskatchewan St. W
- 1st Ave. NW – Caribou St. W to mid-block north of Oxford St. W
- 2nd Ave. NE – Athabasca St. E to Caribou St. E
- Athabasca St. E – 2nd Ave. NE to 3rd Ave. NE
- Grandview St. W – 10th Ave. SW to 9th Ave. SW, Main St. S to 1st Ave. SE, 6th Ave. SE to mid-block to the west, and 8th Ave. SW to 9th Ave. SW.
- Main St. S – Lillooet St. E to Grandview St. E
- Oxford St. E – Willow Ave. to 4th Ave. NE
- Wolfe Ave. – Saskatchewan St. E to Hall St. E
- 6th Ave. SW – Lillooet St. W to Iroquois St. W
- Iroquois St. W – 6th Ave. SW to 5th Ave. SW
- Coteau St. W – 10th Ave. SW to 11th Ave. SW
- 4th Ave. NE – Stadacona St. E to Athabasca St. E & Fairford St. E to Ominica St. E
- Clifton Ave. – MacDonald St. to Oxford St. W
Temporary traffic restrictions will be in place in the affected areas while inspections and lining occur. The project is expected to be completed by Monday, July 31st, 2023 (weather permitting).
Residents/businesses affected will receive a notice with information pertaining to the lining work. The lining work requires sewer service connections to be sealed off for a period of a few hours. If a notice is received, please follow the provided water usage limitations for the outlined period.
The City asks all drivers to obey signage and exercise caution in construction zones for the safety of everyone.