Applications are now being accepted from citizens interested in taking an active role on one or more of the City’s Boards and Committees for the following:
- Murals Project Management Committee (citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Moose Jaw Public Library Board (citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Palliser Regional Library Board (citizen-at-large vacancies, to be eligible for appointment must be an appointed member of the Moose Jaw Public Library)
- Parks, Facilities and Recreation Advisory Committee (3 citizen-at-large vacancies including 1 vacancy for a representative of the youth community 16 – 23 years old)
- Public Works, Infrastructure and Environment Advisory Committee (2 citizen-at-large vacancies; with 1 vacancy for a representative of the youth community 16 to 23 years old; and 1 vacancy for a representative of the First Nations or Metis community)
- Special Needs Advisory Committee (citizen-at-large vacancy)
- Wakamow Valley Authority Board (citizen-at-large vacancy)
Application forms and additional information regarding the City’s Boards, Committees and Commissions can be obtained from the City of Moose Jaw’s website at www.moosejaw.ca OR by contacting the City Clerk’s Office, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, (306) 694-4424.
Applications may be submitted on line through the City’s website, by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 3J8, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 12:00 noon, THURSDAY, JANUARY 23, 2020.
Assistant City Clerk