CALL FOR NOMINATIONS; NOTICE OF VACANCIES ON THE CITY OF MOOSE JAW’S BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
January 13, 2021
Moose Jaw, SK
Applications are now being accepted from citizens interested in taking an active role on one or more of the City’s Boards and Committees for the following:
- Cultural Diversity Advisory Committee (1 citizen-at-large vacancy)
- Development Appeals Board (3 vacancies)
- Murals Project Management Committee (5 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Parks, Recreation and Facilities Advisory Committee (3 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Public Works, Infrastructure and Environment Advisory Committee (1 vacancy for a representative from the First Nations or Metis community)
Application forms and additional information regarding the City’s Boards and Committees can be obtained from the City of Moose Jaw’s website at www.moosejaw.ca OR by contacting the City Clerk’s Office, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, (306-694-4424).
Applications may be submitted on line through the City’s website, by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 3J8, or by email to email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 12:00 noon, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2021.