Applications are now being accepted from residents interested in taking an active role on one or more of the City’s Boards and Committees for the following:
- Cultural Diversity Advisory Committee (2 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Parks, Recreation & Facilities Advisory Committee (1 citizen-at-large vacancy; 1 youth-at-large representative between 16 and 23 years old)
- Public Works, Infrastructure & Environment Advisory Committee (1 senior-at-large representative 55+ years of age; 1 youth-at-large representative between 16 and 23 years of age; 1 citizen representative of the First Nations or Métis Community)
- Special Needs Advisory Committee (7 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Youth Advisory Committee (1 home school student who is a resident of Moose Jaw; 1 student representative from an accredited distance learning school who is a resident of Moose Jaw; 2 youth-at-large representatives between 18 and 25 years of age, from schools not currently represented on the Committee)
- Development Appeals Board (2 citizen-at-large vacancies)
- Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority (1 citizen-at-large vacancy)- must be resident of Moose Jaw.
- Public Art Committee (4 citizen-at-large vacancies)
Application forms and additional information regarding the City’s Boards and Committees can be obtained from the City of Moose Jaw’s website at www.moosejaw.ca OR by contacting the City Clerk’s Office, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, (306-694-4424).
Applications may be submitted online through the City’s website, by mail to the City Clerk’s Office, 228 Main Street N., Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 3J8, or by email to email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 12:00 noon, FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 2021.