Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw advises that the 2023 Water Main Replacement Program is ongoing.
Water mains have been installed and the contractors are finishing up service work at the following locations, with road closure still in effect:
• 600-700 blocks of Skipton Road (intersections of Grandview Street West and Coteau Street West will remain open)
• 100 block of Duffield St. W
• Intersections of Skipton Road and Scott Street
Further closures will occur at a later date as construction moves west on Duffield Street. Beginning May 29 the 200 block of Duffield Street will be closed at the Tapley and Duffield intersection.
Locations scheduled for construction this year include:
• Duffield St. from Skipton Rd. to 5th Ave. SW
• Skipton Rd. from Coteau St. W to Grandview St. W
• Scott St. from Coteau St. W to Duffield St.
• Fairford St. W from 5th Ave. NW to 8th Ave. NW
The City will continue to issue weekly updates as the program progresses and drivers are reminded to obey all temporary traffic signage and exercise caution in construction zones to keep everyone safe.
For a full list of the 2023 water main replacement locations, along with full details on the program visit Moosejaw.ca/watermainreplacement/.