2023 Water Main Replacement Update – May 12
Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw advises that the 2023 Water Main Replacement Program is ongoing.
Work continues and road closures will remain at the following locations:
• 600-700 blocks of Skipton Road (intersections of Grandview Street West and Coteau Street West will remain open)
• 100 block of Duffield St. W
• Intersections of Skipton Road and Scott Street
Further closures will occur later as construction moves west on Duffield Street.
Locations scheduled for construction this year include:
• Duffield St. from Skipton Rd. to 5th Ave. SW
• Skipton Rd. from Coteau St. W to Grandview St. W
• Scott St. from Coteau St. W to Duffield St.
• Fairford St. W from 5th Ave. NW to 8th Ave. NW
The City will continue to issue weekly updates as the program progresses and drivers are reminded to obey all temporary traffic signage and exercise caution in construction zones to keep everyone safe.
For a full list of the 2023 water main replacement locations, along with full details on the program visit Moosejaw.ca/watermainreplacement/.