Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw advises that the 2023 Water Main Replacement Program is ongoing.
Water mains have been installed and the contractors are finishing up service work and installations at the following locations, with road closures still in effect:
- Skipton Road from Coteau St. to Grandview St.
- 200 block of Duffield St. W
- Duffield from Skipton to Scott St.
- Intersections of Skipton Road and Scott St.
Surface works continue on Skipton Road from Coteau St. to Grandview St.. Crews are expected to progress to other locations next week, weather permitting.
Locations scheduled for construction this year include:
- Duffield St. from Skipton Rd. to 5th SW
- Skipton Rd. from Coteau St. W to Grandview St. W
- Scott St. from Coteau St. W to Duffield St.
- Fairford St. W from 5th NW to 8thAve. NW
The City will continue to issue weekly updates as the program progresses and drivers are reminded to obey all temporary traffic signage and exercise caution in construction zones to keep everyone safe.
For a full list of the 2023 water main replacement locations, along with full details on the program visit Moosejaw.ca/watermainreplacement/.