Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw advises that the 2023 Water Main Replacement Program is ongoing.
Water main replacement work is progressing, and contractors are finishing installations and moving onto paving in some areas.
Road closures in effect:
- Duffield St – Skipton Rd to Fourth Ave SW (closed)
- Skipton Rd Intersection (open)
- Scott St Intersection (closed)
- Tapley St Intersection (closed)
- Fourth Ave SW Intersection (open)
- Duffield St – Fourth Ave SW to Fifth Ave SW (closed – July 11, 2023)
- Fourth Ave SW Intersection (closed – July 11, 2023)
- Fifth Ave Intersection (open – July 11, 2023)
- Scott St – Coteau St W to Duffield St (closed)
- Duffield St Intersection (closed)
- Coteau St W Intersection (open)
Locations scheduled for construction this year include:
- Duffield St from Skipton Rd to Fifth Ave SW
- Skipton Rd from Coteau St W to Grandview St W
- Scott St from Coteau St W to Duffield St
- Fairford St W from Fifth Ave NW to Eighth Ave NW
The City will continue to issue weekly updates as the program progresses and drivers are reminded to obey all temporary traffic signage and exercise caution in construction zones to keep everyone safe.
For a full list of the 2023 water main replacement locations, along with full details on the program visit Moosejaw.ca/watermainreplacement/.
Water Main Replacement is one of 48 Capital projects approved in the 2023 Budget. For a complete update on all Capital projects, click here to view the Capital Projects map on desktop, and click here to view the map on a mobile device. The Capital Projects map can also be viewed with the link on the free City of Moose Jaw app.