August 10, 2023
Moose Jaw, SK – The City of Moose Jaw advises that the 2023 Water Main Replacement Program is ongoing.
Crews have installed the water main and are currently working on service installations on the 400 block of Duffield St. Contractors are also finishing paving on the 300 block of Duffield Street.
Road closures in effect:
- Duffield St. – Tapley St. to Fifth Ave. SW (closed)
- Tapley St. Intersection (open)
- Fourth Ave SW Intersection (closed)
- Fifth Avenue SW intersection (closed)
Other locations scheduled for construction this year include:
- Fairford St. W from Fifth Ave. NW to Eighth Ave. NW. The City estimates construction to begin in late August at this location. Further updates will be provided when a timeline is confirmed.
The City will continue to issue weekly updates as the program progresses and drivers are reminded to obey all temporary traffic signage and exercise caution in construction zones to keep everyone safe. For a full list of the 2023 water main replacement locations, along with full details on the program visit www.moosejaw.ca/watermainreplacement.
Water Main Replacement is one of 48 Capital projects approved in the 2023 Budget. For a complete update on all Capital projects, click here to view the Capital Projects map on desktop, and click here to view the map on a mobile device. The Capital Projects map can also be viewed with the link on the free City of Moose Jaw app.