2022 Water Main Replacement Locations, Contractor Announced
Moose Jaw – The City of Moose Jaw is pleased to announce details of the 2022 Water Main Replacement Program.
In 2022, just over 3.3 kilometres of failing water main pipe will be replaced at the following five locations:
- Site 1 – Saskatchewan St E from Main St N to 3rd Ave NE
- Site 2 – Athabasca St E from 2nd Ave NE to 3rd Ave NE,
- 2nd Ave NE from Athabasca St E to Hochelaga St E
- Site 3 – Grandview St W from 6th Ave SW to 10th Ave SW
- Site 4 – Main St S from Grandview St to Home St
- Grandview St E from Main St S to 1st Ave SE
- Site 5 – 1st Ave NW from Caribou St W to Laurier St
N.I.S. Contractors Ltd., the selected contractor for the program in 2021, have been selected for the 2022 water main replacement project.
The City has delivered further information on the program to affected property owners, along with invitations to attend the virtual water main replacement Open House information session. The virtual Open House (held via Microsoft Teams) is scheduled for Thursday, April 21 at 6:30 pm.
To obtain a link to the virtual event, email: email@example.com. The virtual Open House will be recorded and posted by 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 22 at: www.moosejaw.ca/watermainreplacement.