August 3, 2022
MOOSE JAW – The City of Moose Jaw is pleased to announce that nominations are open for the 2022 Beautification Awards.
The City of Moose Jaw Beautification Awards have been held annually since 1981 to recognize the people behind the outstanding properties in our city. The Beautification Awards promote civic pride and encourage residents to aesthetically enhance their part of the city.
We need your help in recognizing Moose Jaw’s most #NotoriouslyBeautiful properties! The nomination deadline is Wednesday, August 31, 2022 and you can enter your own property or nominate someone else using the form which can be downloaded with this link.
Hard copies of the entry form are available at City Hall and Beautification Awards sponsors, including:
- Windmill Greenhouses
- Cornell Landscaping & Design
- Emerald Custom Creation
Properties may be entered in one of the following categories:
- Best Residential Property Sunningdale/VLA/West Park/Iron Bridge:Open to residential properties in the neighbourhoods of Sunningdale, VLA, West Park and Iron Bridge.
- Best Residential Property Northwest:Open to residential properties in the area from Laurier Street to Manitoba Street West and Main Street North to Thatcher Drive West.
- Best Residential Property East End:Open to residential properties in the area from Main Street N to the eastern boundary of Moose Jaw and north of Manitoba Street East.
- Best Residential Property South Hill: Open to residential properties located south of Manitoba Street.
To encourage everyone to participate in our beautification awards, past winners cannot enter for 5 years from the year in which they won. The full rules and evaluation criteria can be downloaded by Clicking Here.
For inquiries, please contact the City‘s Parks and Recreation Department by phone at (306) 694-4447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org