Filter - All
- Post Date:March 24, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw greenhouse gas emissions have been reduced by 14.2% and it is set to meet or exceed targets set in the City’s Climate Action Plan (CAP). Those targets were a 20% reduction by 2025 and 45% reduction by 2030 over the 2019 baseline.
- Post Date:March 23, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw is reminding residents of the Coyote Control Program as sightings may increase with warmer weather returning. Coyotes are losing habitat due to our City’s growth and expanding residential neighbourhoods.
- Post Date:March 22, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw and Moose Jaw & District Chamber of Commerce congratulate Stephen Adkins, who has been named the “Notoriously Good Neighbour” for the month of March.
- Post Date:March 17, 2023Post Category:March 17, 2023Moose Jaw, SK – Positive returns from the City’s Climate Action Plan, 2022 4th quarter highlights, and an update on business property assessment from SAMA. Manager of Communications Craig Hemingway recaps the March 13 regular meeting of Moose Jaw City Council.
- Post Date:March 15, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw reminds pet owners that dog license renewals are due by April 1st, 2023. You can renew/purchase your dog license at City Hall.
- Post Date:March 15, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw, pursuant to Zoning Bylaw No. 5346 is considering a discretionary use application as described below:Civic Address: 2575 Britannia RoadLegal Description: Blk/Par A, Plan 102293647 Ext. 0, Blk/Par W & V, Plan No. 70MJ11591 Ext. 0 and Blk/Par K & D, Plan CE2991 Ext 0Application: The applicant is proposing a railway loop expansion to an existing Grain Terminal operation. The proposed expansion is considered an Accessory Use to the existing business operation. The subject properties are located within the M4f1 – Environmental Low Service Industrial District/Flood Fringe District, and FW – Floodway District in which accessory...
- Post Date:March 15, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw is pleased to announce there were five recipients for the 2022 Municipal Heritage Awards. Winners were selected by the Heritage Advisory Committee and awarded at the March 13 regular meeting of Moose Jaw City Council.
- Post Date:March 13, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw is seeking nominations for potential appointment to the Regina Airport Authority Board of Directors. The Regina Airport Authority Inc. Board of Directors consists of thirteen (13) individuals that are well connected to the community they serve.
- Post Date:March 10, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw is asking residents to participate in a new survey that will help understand the needs and wants of the community for a new playground being replaced at 15th Avenue Northwest and Athabasca St W.
- Post Date:March 10, 2023Post Category:The City of Moose Jaw is continuing our Official Community Plan (OCP) community engagement with a Free Public Event on April 5.
228 Main Street North
Moose Jaw, SK
Canada S6H 3J8
Telephone: (306) 694-4400
Fax: (306) 694-4480
After Hours Public Works Hot Line (24 hours a day/365 days per year): (306) 694-4448
Emergency Calls: 911
Fire: (306) 692-2792
Police: (306) 694-7600
Moose Jaw & District Paramedic Service: (306) 694-2151
City Hall hours:
In-person: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Switchboard (306) 694-4400: 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Connect with City Hall with the Request For Service app. Download now:
© city of moose Jaw Saskatchewan. All Rights reserved. Site by AdSpark Communications
Any email address or contact form contained within this site shall not be used to send unsolicited email.