Special Needs Advisory Committee
Structure: Comprised of the following members:
- the Mayor (ex officio);
- one member of City Council; and
- ten persons residing in Moose Jaw (five members shall be appointed by City Council and five members shall be appointed by the Committee)
Purpose: To act in an advisory role for the City, the Committee shall:
- maintain a liaison with other special needs organizations; and
- provides policy advice and recommendations on:
- matters respecting the service needs of persons with disabilities; and
- any other access of special needs related matter that is referred to the Committee.
Term of Office: Two Years, commencing January 1
© city of moose Jaw Saskatchewan. All Rights reserved. Site by AdSpark Communications
Any email address or contact form contained within this site shall not be used to send unsolicited email.