Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority
Structure: Comprised of the following members:
- At least four members must be residents of the City, and up to three members may be appointed from the aviation and aerospace industries or from the region, including the RM #161 Moose Jaw.
- One of the seven members is the Mayor – in the absence of the Mayor, the Deputy Mayor may attend meetings.
- The City Manager is an ex-officio member, or a delegated replacement.
- Council shall appoint the members, other than the Mayor.
- Council appoints the chair and vice-chair.
Purpose: The Authority shall have the responsibilities as outlined in Bylaw No. 5561.
Term of Office: The term of each member is two calendar years or until a successor is appointed, or in the case of an elected official when their term expires. Unless otherwise determined by Council, an individual can serve up to six consecutive years.