Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority
Structure: Comprised of the following members:
- At least four members must be residents of the City, and up to three members may be appointed from the aviation and aerospace industries or from the region, including the RM #161 Moose Jaw.
- One of the seven members is the Mayor – in the absence of the Mayor, the Deputy Mayor may attend meetings.
- The City Manager is an ex-officio member, or a delegated replacement.
- Council shall appoint the members, other than the Mayor.
- Council appoints the chair and vice-chair.
Purpose: The Authority shall have the responsibilities as outlined in Bylaw No. 5561.
Term of Office: The term of each member is two calendar years or until a successor is appointed, or in the case of an elected official when their term expires. Unless otherwise determined by Council, an individual can serve up to six consecutive years.
Moose Jaw municipal Airport Authority Bylaw #5561
Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority Guarantee Bylaw, 2021 #5643
© city of moose Jaw Saskatchewan. All Rights reserved. Site by AdSpark Communications
Any email address or contact form contained within this site shall not be used to send unsolicited email.