Heritage Advisory Committee
Structure: Comprised of the following members:
- the Mayor (ex-officio);
- one member of City Council;
- one person nominated by the Moose Jaw and District Chamber of Commerce;
- four persons residing in Moose Jaw.
Purpose: To act in an advisory role for the City, the Committee provides the City with policy advice and recommendations on matters respecting:
- any matter arising out of The Heritage Property Act;
- designation of municipal heritage properties or districts;
- the development or alteration of heritage properties; and
- any other heritage property related matter that is referred to the Committee.
Term of Office: Two Years, commencing January 1