Community Clean-Up Committee
Structure: Comprised of the following members:
- One (1) Member of City Council
- One (1) Member of the Department of Public Works & Utilities.
- One (1) Member of the Department of Parks and Recreation Services.
- One (1) Member from each Community Association:
- Sunningdale Community Association
- East End Community Association
- North West Community Association
- South Hill Community Association
- One (1) Member of the Wakamow Valley Board, or designate
- One (1) Member of the Moose Jaw Downtown Association
- One (1) Member of the Crescent Park Foundation• One (1) Member of the Moose Jaw Tourism Board
- One (1) Member of the Moose Jaw & District Chamber of Commerce
- One (1) Member of the Prairie South School Division No. 2100.
- One (1) Member of the Holy Trinity Catholic School Division No. 22
- One (1) Member of CUPE Local 9.
- Two (2) Citizens-at-Large
- To encourage community groups and volunteers to work in partnership with the City to keep the City clear of debris.
- To champion the program and to promote and organize groups and individuals to partner with the Committee to adopt a community location or park as per the City’s Community Clean-Up Program Policy.
Term of Office: Two Years
© city of moose Jaw Saskatchewan. All Rights reserved. Site by AdSpark Communications
Any email address or contact form contained within this site shall not be used to send unsolicited email.