Boards, Committees & Commissions
Upcoming Meeting Agendas
City Council is assisted in its decision making process by a number of boards and committees appointed by Council from the citizenry.
Applications for any of the Boards, Committees & Commissions are welcomed anytime.
Additional information on the Boards, Committees & Commissions can be obtained by contacting the City Clerk/Solicitor’s Office.
Advisory Committees of City Council
- Cultural Diversity Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Parks, Recreation & Facilities Advisory Committee
- Public Works, Infrastructure & Environment Advisory Committee
- Special Needs Advisory Board
- Youth Advisory Committee
Associated Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Investment Committee
- Moose Jaw Municipal Airport Authority
- Moose Jaw Board of Police Commissioners
- Moose Jaw Public and Palliser Regional Library Boards
- Murals Project Management Board
- Wakamow Valley Authority
Third Party Boards & Organizations
The following is a list of boards and organizations to which City Council appoints a representative only and does not appoint the entire board:
- Tourism Moose Jaw (Board of Directors)
- Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery (Board of Directors)
- Moose Jaw Cultural Centre
- Moose Jaw Exhibition Company Ltd.
- Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association
- Community Based Coalition of Moose Jaw South Central Region
- South Central Transportation Planning Committee
- Moose Jaw Humane Society (non-voting Council representative)
- Regina Airport Authority
- Downtown Moose Jaw Association